Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It won't connect to the internet. Good everything else is…

It won't connect to...

It won't connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Good everything else is connected

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Not the router

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

But the TV yes

5/23/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What is the name/ make of the device not connecting to the internet?

TLC roku tv

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Tlc.roku tv 5120x

TCL TV model number would start like 40S3750 etc

Ok I don't know

OK, following troubleshooting step, should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Ok

OK, take your time and reply back with the result, please

Still not connected

OK, is it first time setting up this TV?

OR it was connected to same wifi internet and recently got this problem?

Error code 014.40

No

No to what?

I asked two questions above

This is not my first time setting it up
It connected now thanks

Excellent, glad to know reset worked to fix the issue

Please rate me a 5-star at the top of this page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you