Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My player was installed by my brother for me but he did i…

Customer Question
Hi. my player was...

Hi. my player was installed by my brother for me but he did i with his info. i have tried to reset it and start over but its not working. what can i do to have a properly functioning player again

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku a bought it a few months ago like 6, but its neve worked

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Reset to factory

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried to delete his acct

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under the Account Information section, click or tap the Update button.
  4. After making any changes, select Save Changes.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------