Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bout a Roku tv intenet is set up cant get my netflex to…

Customer Question
I bout a Roku...

I bout a Roku tv intenet is set up cant get my netflex to work

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes everything is working but when I put my netflex on tells me for a 4 digit pin what pin

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the exact complete message you have on your screen?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I bout a Roku smart tv internet is set up I cant log into my netflex its asking for a 4 digit pin

What is the exact complete message you have on your screen? Is it telling you to go to roku.com ? Please tell me the exact and complete message word-for-word. Everything you see on the screen asking for PIN. Thanks.

When I go to Netflix it says add channel or view screenshots when I go to add it tells me to enter roku 4 digit pin

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

Have you setup an account at roku.com using your computer or tablet? (not your TV)?

No don't know how

Please go to roku.com with your phone or tablet, and create a new account using your email address. Let me know when that is complete. Thanks.

I'm at the part where they are asking me to pay for i thought it was free

Sorry, our services and support are not free. However, setting up a Roku account is free. You may have to also put a credit card in for Roku, but Roku doesn't charge. It is just the individual channels you subscribe that will carry a cost.

I'm at where it says link code it give me 4 diffrent pass code when I press on the like code what do I do after that

Your last response wasn't very clear to me. A phone call would make this much easier and more effective, and it is guaranteed.

Since I'm not sure where you are at, I will tell you that in general, you'll get the PIN code from the address your TV tells you to go to. You have to put that in your browser on your computer or tablet, and it should return the PIN. Again, if this isn't clear, perhaps you may want to get phone support so I can walk you through these steps over the phone , which is a lot easier.

I pushed the link code there is a number on there and it says to look on my tv for code I don't see nothing or tell me where to go an my tv

Please try these steps to get your PIN.

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account. ...
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
Dude just for get it ty for ur help

If I've helped you today, please remember to rate my service by clicking the stars. Rating costs nothing more and helps me. I strive for excellent 5 star service. Please also remember you can followup with me on this issue after rating for no additional fee if you have any further questions.

Thanks for using Justanswer.