Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I pushed something ?? Now I have this annoying computer

Customer Question
I pushed something ?...

I pushed something ?? Now I have this annoying computer voice on everything I do with the stick

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I am not at my player, my stick is purple

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing, I have no idea how to get rid of the computer voice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Noop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the make(brand) and model of this player?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

OMG,I have no idea, where would I find that?
Sorry, not going there, thanks.

Unplug the device from your tv. The model will be imprinted on it.

You know I feel like I just got rooked out of $26, so do not charge me please. If it comes through I will protest with the card company. I do not have the response to my question and I request this beginning conversation stop immediately, thanks.