Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I pushed something ?? Now I have this annoying computer

Customer Question
I pushed something ?...

I pushed something ?? Now I have this annoying computer voice on everything I do with the stick

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I am not at my player, my stick is purple

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing, I have no idea how to get rid of the computer voice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Noop

Submitted: 15 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 15 days ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the make(brand) and model of this player?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
OMG,I have no idea, where would I find that?
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Sorry, not going there, thanks.

Unplug the device from your tv. The model will be imprinted on it.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
You know I feel like I just got rooked out of $26, so do not charge me please. If it comes through I will protest with the card company. I do not have the response to my question and I request this beginning conversation stop immediately, thanks.
Louie, Technician