Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sangean HDT-20 HD radio, but I need a speaker. One…

Customer Question
I have a Sangean...

I have a Sangean HDT-20 HD radio, but I need a speaker.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your HDT-20?

One month.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have only been using the headphnes at night. I have two kinds of old speakers but the connection are wrong. I went to Best Buy to get some sort of adapter with no luck.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 2 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name Martin and I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Sangean Tuner question
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.
With this tuner you would actually need an Amplifier and speakers. Or you get some amplified speakers.
Here is a link to a pair of powered speaker as an example. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/klipsch-reference-5-25-100w-2-way-powered-bluetooth-monitors-pair-black/4674205.p?skuId=4674205&cmp=RMX&extStoreId=152&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw75HWBRAwEiwAdzefxIxSVFwBxUt2GyORQY4HFTS7mwTNFzP9IL3xlDvgeg3wxpgcI3ZeWhoCFb8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as it is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.