Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot connect to internet. Laptop and phone are connected.

Customer Question
Cannot connect to internet ...

Cannot connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Laptop and phone are connected

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

What do u mean by digital media

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just had a new router installed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What device is it you're trying to connect to the internet unsuccessfully please?

In other words- what is it (A Roku, Firestick, Blu Ray player, etc.)?

I was just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you posted...