Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku player that was purchased several years ago. I…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku player that was purchased several years ago. I didn't get good reception where I was then but now I have good reception. The Roku player has been hooked up. A lot of channels are shown but I can't get most of them. Do I need to activate it?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

2000C

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

My son hooked it up and I just use the remote to turn it on.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.