Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Try to sign in to pay for cbs but it won't let,I have a new…

Customer Question
Try to sign in...

Try to sign in to pay for cbs but it won't let,I have a new debit card could that be the problem

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

A little over a year old,from hughes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing I card netflix,said not a problem for them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to be able to order other channels

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.