Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got error 009 I restart internet and my roku as well and…

Customer Question
I got error 009...

I got error 009 I restart internet and my roku as well and it doesn't connect

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Let me see

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have internet no problem connecting to my laptop

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.