Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to log in but when I press direct now, you ask me to…

Customer Question
Trying to log in...

Trying to log in but when I press direct now, you ask me to enter my email and password ***** on the screen . How can I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. This is my third Roku and first I am trying to set up myself

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.