Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a rook stick and I can't get the audio guide…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a rook stick and I can't get the audio guide to disable, and can't get the captions to disable as well.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I only have the rook stick no media player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

The option button 4 consecutive times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Also disabled both on the accessibility section.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To turn off voice,

Press the * key on the remote 4 times.

Or go to Settings > System > Audio Guide and set it to OFF.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------