Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to update my account. And change my password. Put in…

Customer Question
I want to update...

I want to update my account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

And change my password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Put in my e mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

E mail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I used my e mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to go in an startroku

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your Roku account, go to

https://my.roku.com/password/reset

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------