Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Don’t know my roko sign to activate code. Roko ultra device…

Customer Question
Don’t know my roko...

Don’t know my roko sign to activate code

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roko ultra device I’d: AS37AG944995

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Trying sign cbs access’s everything good until they asked me to enter roko actvate code, I don’t know where to find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need activate roko number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Are you getting Roku activation code on the TV screen?

It would be 6 digits/ letters code showing up in bold letters

Please cancell this account you keep asking for mor money

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat

Contact customer service via the following link to cancel the question

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks