Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to start Netflix. Roku, about 1 year. Restarted

Customer Question
Unable to start Netflix ...

Unable to start Netflix

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku, about 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Restarted wireless router

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it the only Netflix app not working and other apps are working fine on Roku device?

OK, have you tried to reboot Roku device?

rebooted Roku device
rebooted router and roku devices

OK, please log out from Netflix app on Roku and relog in to see if it helps?

no help

Sorry to hear that, since you think I'm not helping you so I'll opt out to repost this question for other techs to assist you further

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer.

I'll be assisting you further.

A quick question did you recently change your router/modem/internet provider?