Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just hooked up, unable to locate wireless network in area.

Customer Question
Just hooked up, unable...

Just hooked up, unable to locate wireless network in area

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Just purchased from Walmart today, Roku streaming stick+

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Scanning for networks in the area

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know what else I can do, not to familiar with equipment

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you have a wireless network in your house, or do you plug your computer directly into the modem for internet?