Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My rook will respond until the hone page comes on and then…

Customer Question
My rook will respond...

My rook will respond until the hone page comes on and then won;t open anything.Help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Approximately 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I've turned off and on for the Rook itslelf, the router,the TV. These things have worked in the past but now now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Is it on the box itself

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only thing that isn't working is R

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I used it about 3 months ago or more and I got too frustrated trying to make it work. II CHANGED THE BATTERY TOO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is everything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question which isn't working?