Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a rocky express and when I create an account and…

Customer Question
I purchased a rocky...

I purchased a rocky express and when I create an account and put in the code, it just says loading, will not install

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I got to the screen on my TV that tells me to use a mobile device or computer to activate. It tells me it is loading

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you get 'it is loading' message on the TV OR the computer/ mobile screen?

- Can you provide me the link to the page where you put the activation code?