Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ONY model CFD.s50 CD Radio Cassette-Corder MP3 but…

Customer Question
I have a ONY...

I have a ONY model CFD.s50 CD Radio Cassette-Corder MP3 but cannot get a tape casette to play.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

Can't find the instruction book, could use a copy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a Model CFD-S50

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
phone is(###) ###-####
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer.

I would like to know more about this problem. What happens when you press play button for the cassette?

Do you hear any motor noises?