Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I check the connections on the cartridge of a JVC…

Customer Question
How do I check the...
How do I check the connections on the cartridge of a JVC JL-F50 turntable to see what's causing a bad hum on the left channel?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

The hum noise can be caused by a number of things, one the pick-up head is damaged and need replacement.

The wire behind the cartridge in not making good contact. Do you hear the hum noise when you play only or during the idle mode

I fixed it myself while waiting all day for a reply. It was none of the things you said.

Sorry for the delays and thanks for using just answer

Yeah, right