Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got a new Roku ultra and I can not get to the playing

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new Roku ultra and I can not get to the playing mode??

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra 4660 x 2 I connected to the tv but now is not possible keep going

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I am at the channel store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just. Need to connect and be able to watch tv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 3 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer.

I would like to know if you were able to get through the set-up screens and enter a code online to activate your roku.

This step need to be done in order to get the roku to work.

I am trying to enter the code and it is no valid. I try different times
You might have to power off roku and then on to get a new link code. The code is active for 20 minutes. That means you must complete your online activation within 20 minutes.
Try this and let me know the results