Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a model BCA206S-1647-01 and can.t seem to get…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a model BCA206S-1647-01 and can.t seem to get the cassette player to work.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

GPX, I just got it Friday.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPX media player?

The radio and the CD player work but I get a No with the cassette player.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer.

What happens when you press the play button? Do you hear any motor noises?