Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a Roku 3 streaming media player (2014 model) and…

Customer Question
I purchased a Roku...

I purchased a Roku 3 streaming media player (2014 model) and it is no longer working

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

March 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

Unplug and pluging it back in. when I did this the green light did come on again but then it when off. I did it again and a white light came on and then when off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What else would you need to know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Does the TV show Roku logo/ Home Screen?