Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not working, checked all connections and still no signal.

Customer Question
Not working, checked all...

Not working, checked all connections and still no signal

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I unplugged the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Receiver but no signal

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the male and model of the device with the issue?

Thank you

roku 1

Thanks

Is the issue the TV is not displaying anything from the Roku?