Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ROKU not ecepting my new password. Roku2. Im at the last…

Customer Question
ROKU not ecepting my...

ROKU not ecepting my new password

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Im at the last stage to signing into roku account butt wont let me in with pin they give me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that they have verified my new pin but still not accepting it thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the pin when you try to add a channel on the Roku?

Please let me know

no this the pin to set up my account

Can you still sign into your Roku account?

hi, are you able to fix sign in so i can get netflix on my tv

No, that's the problem. Not recognizing my password. I have new account and have not been able to sign into it.

Ok, can you please use my link below to reset your password

https://my.roku.com/password/reset

Once done, use the new password ***** your account

Let me know please how you go