Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Imeecently purchased an Roku ultra and need the pin to

Customer Question
Imeecently purchased an Roku...

Imeecently purchased an Roku ultra and need the pin to access the account. I apparently have the incorrect pin

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Fandango

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have an acct with fandango

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Your roku pin number is ***** you would have set at some point when configuring your roku account.

There is no way to find it or look it up, as it is your personal account info.

You can however change it to something else, or just disable the pin requirement entirely.

You may do this from your computer by clicking here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.