Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

N0t very computer wise. I have DVDs to play for kids. Hp. I…

Customer Question
N0t very computer wise...

N0t very computer wise. I have DVDs to play for kids

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I placed the disc in the player and pushed it inside but

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It did no play

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you put the DVD in the computer, what exactly showed on the screen?

Please let me know

Thank you