Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Message just came up saying account is no longer active but…

Customer Question
Message just came up...

Message just came up saying account is no longer active but I can sign in to my account.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Romulo it is old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Roku not Romulo. Tried unplugging and replugging. Checking connections, checking internet.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Never mind. It just started working.
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I think I came by mistake. Thanks.