Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was trying to fix the screen because the font size was not…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to fix the screen because the font size was not fitting my screen. Anyway i ended up trying to restore my roku to original factory settings. Wound up in an activation screen and cannot get it activated.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Tried resetting to original factory settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot see the whole screen. Picture size is too large.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.