Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can i connect my roku into samsung blu ray surround, then…

Customer Question
Can i connect my...

Can i connect my roku into samsung blu ray surround, then into samsung tv

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Basically same as cable was, instead of cable box, i plugged express into hdmi 1 in home theatre, then on output, ran to hdmi 1 on tv. But says no signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

If i go straight to tv in, will sansung surround still work with roku

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you

Can you tell me the model of the theater/surround system?