Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Streaming stick plus stopped working on one TV. 2 Yoa

Customer Question
Streaming stick plus...

Streaming stick plus stopped working on one TV

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

2 Yoa Samsung flat panel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

Making sure correct input

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem seems in Roku remote

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you able to see the Roku main menu?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Y am I being charged $26 for Roku support

I received your request for phone support, but it seems to have been cancelled. Please let me know if you still need help with this issue.

Chat support
No I cannot see Roku main menu

I noticed you asked about charges. We are not Roku. We are justanswer, and this isn't a free service. Would you still like to continue?

How How much is the charge for chat alone
U there.?
Is anybody there?

Sorry, I don't work in billing, so I don't know what fee you have agreed to pay for this question.

What exactly do you see on your screen? Is it just black? If black, please unplug the stick from the TV, and also unplug the AC adapter. Then, plug the stick back in , and also plug in AC adapter. tell me results of this.

Also, if you need faster responses and better results, please request a phone call as it's much easier to troubleshoot this kind of problem over the phone. Faster too.

Ok
Are you there?
Let’s do a phone call!
Please cancel champion phone call. This is not working
Chat and phone call