Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Forgot my password. Roku device. Roku Ulta. Trying to log on…

Customer Question
Forgot my password Technician's...

Forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Roku device

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Ulta

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Trying to log on to amazon prime video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just got the new device and want log on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.