Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have one downstairs and one upstairs and neither will com…

Customer Question
Have one downstairs and...

Have one downstairs and one upstairs and neither will com on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

Both worked last night, neither working today. We can get to the main menu screen, but we cannot change the HDMI selection. We powered off & rebooted, but it's still not working

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please
Never mind. Don’t call

OK -- How can I help you?