Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We need a Roku pin number to watch TBS $9.95 month, can you…

Customer Question
We need a Roku...

We need a Roku pin number to watch TBS $9.95 month, can you help us?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

55

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

R7 55Ru

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.
We did not get your service. Please remove my info from your system.