Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to know how can i contact my leapReader to my ruku in…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how can i contact my leapReader to my ruku in my living room t.v

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Yair toledo and Ezequiel toledo one is 5 and the other is 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Reading the menu so I can see If I could contact to my t.v in the living room

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is going to be and how are you going to contact it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Please confirm what type of media player you are using?