Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Your question about my birthday says it is wrong. Amazon…

Customer Question
Your question about my...

Your question about my birthday says it is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your game system?

Amazon fire stick

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

I'm not having trouble with my system, your system would not accept my e-mail password. I was trying to change it but your system said my birthday was not right,,I've only had it for 15 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to sign up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If your birth date on the account is incorrect you should be able to select a different recovery option.

What all recovery options have you tried?

you can have remote access to my computer
is anybody there?

Yes I am here.

I will send you the remote connection offer now.