Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get the tv to accept the codes. Tv won't accept the…

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the tv to accept the codes

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Tv won't accept the set up codes

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I am trying to set up a new tcl roku tv, l have it connected to my cable box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough about what I'm doing to ask a question!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.