Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can’t add directv now because I have a very old pin of…

Customer Question
I can’t add directv...

I can’t add directv now because I have a very old pin of three digets

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

4200x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

0419(###) ###-####9192

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.