Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tried to watch a you tube video which i was able to watch on…

Customer Question
Tried to watch a...

Tried to watch a you tube video which i was able to watch on other devices. but on my Model BDP-S3700 it gave me a error 400. this was the first video I tried to watch. now my screen always shows error 400. I have tried to turn off the unit and also disconnect and reattach the HDMI cable. How can I reset this error, and what could have caused the problem. purchased this unit on 12/27/2017.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your BDP-S3700?

3 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your BDP-S3700?

Tried to watch a you tube video which i was able to watch on other devices. but on my Model BDP-S3700 it gave me a error 400. this was the first video I tried to watch. now my screen always shows error 400. I have tried to turn off the unit and also disconnect and reattach the HDMI cable. How can I reset this error, and what could have caused the problem. purchased this unit on 12/27/2017. where are you Pearl?Pearl Wilson, Technician's Assistant

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks, I already fixed the problem.