Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I restart a roku app? I get code 000-000-600. I

Customer Question
How do I restart...

How do I restart a roku app? I get code 000-000-600

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Roku?

I haven;t how do you do that?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

Pressed the center button of the remote and then tried pulling out plugs and reconnecting

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Where is the ROKU app at?

Was this what I paid $5 for?

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****