Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a recently added channel that will play a few seconds…

Customer Question
I have a recently...

I have a recently added channel that will play a few seconds then go off then come on then back off i have a good sig wireless

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Its a ruko stick about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Reboot and reload

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
roku stick 2 years old i have restarted player
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i recently added a channel that will play a few seconds then says its loading for about a minute then comes on plays a few seconds then loads again

Have you tried deleting the channel then adding it back?

no but i did restart roku

Delete the channel then add it back