Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a used 5/6 or 7 gen IPod. Trying to download my…

Customer Question
I purchased a used...

I purchased a used 5/6 or 7 gen IPod. Trying to download my stored music.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Don't know. 5th gen 30gb

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Its charged. got thru to sync all music. Didn't know what to press and have now lost point of entry

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Limited computer knowledge. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No need to follow up. Thanks