Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having trouble setting up new Roku on second tv. Activate…

Customer Question
Having trouble setting up...

Having trouble setting up new Roku on second tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Activate your rokuits got 3boxs don't know how to activate

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Tv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

In order to activate the Roku, it must be linked to a Roku account.

Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet.

Once connected, your Roku will display a link code.

Make a note of this link code and go to the website roku.com/link.

On the website, enter the link code and click Submit to complete the link.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------