Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My husband has been trying to rent a movie oh 30 minutes…

Customer Question
My husband has been...

My husband has been trying to rent a movie oh 30 minutes now❗️I’m NO HEIP❗️Please help❗️

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 6 mths

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I ant find or put in code so I can’t put it on roku

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.