Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ROKU opening screen up, but does not respod to remote.

Customer Question
ROKU opening screen up...

ROKU opening screen up, but does not respod to remote

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Changed remote batteries and hit all the buttons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a new connection to a samsung hotel tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.