Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It' about a cd player I just purchased. It is missing the…

Customer Question
It' about a cd...

It' about a cd player I just purchased. It is missing the "supplied AC adapter.I tried cust. ser. #'s. They didn't work. Filled out form to CS. Clicked send form. nothing happened. Please give me a contact.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

RCA CD audio system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA system?

Everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the manual says supplied ac adapter. not in the box. THANK YOU!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 4 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you happen to have the model number of the system in question?
thank you anyway. returned it. I was pissed !
Ok thanks for using just answet
Answer