Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I lost my remote control. Tcl 7/16/17. S-series s401s.

Customer Question
I lost my remote...

I lost my remote control

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Tcl 7/16/17

Technician's Assistant: What TCL model do you have? How old is it?

S-series s401s

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works i have to use the buttons on the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

For about 2 days it just stopped working

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 22 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
55s403taaa

Thanks, ***** ***** it, please hold on

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
55s403

Please click the following link to view the remote info and to order it online

https://www.amazon.com/Hotsmtbang-Replacement-Control-48FS3700-55FS3700/dp/B075N99SSF

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician