Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have troubleshooted ROKU Streaming Stick + Has not worked…

Customer Question
Have troubleshooted ROKU Streaming...

Have troubleshooted ROKU Streaming Stick +

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Has not worked even 24 hours Bought Jan 31 2018 for Birthday gift

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unplugged streaming stick + from TV power to plug in power Tried in different plug in spots on TV Worked at first then nothing but blue screen No problem with internet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.