Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cant get ustvnow on my roku. Premiere+ I have my roku

Customer Question
I cant get ustvnow...

I cant get ustvnow on my roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Premiere+

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have my roku working and I had ustv now working and stop say out of service and would not come on anymore so I uninstall to reinstall but can not get it back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.