Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don't know if you can answer this but the LED station

Customer Question
I don't know if...

I don't know if you can answer this but the LED station display is not coming on with my Jensen CD 545. I can't find an answer in troubleshooting of the manual.

Technician's Assistant: What Jensen model do you have?

CD-545

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Jensen system?

Nothing except turning if off an on again. I bought is several months ago for hurricane season and it worked then, I put it away and pulled it out today to use outside and the LED didn't come on.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: R Kresslein,
 replied 3 months ago
R Kresslein

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Electronics Technician: R Kresslein,
 replied 3 months ago

How long have you had your Jensen CD-545?

I'm not exactly sure, I would say maybe 6 months. I checked it for functioning when I bought it and haven't used it since until today.
Never mind it seems all I do is pay money for answers! I'll go elsewhere