Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I NEED A NEW CODE MINE IS EXPIRED. THE TELEPHONE PERSON SET…

Customer Question
I NEED A NEW...

I NEED A NEW CODE MINE IS EXPIRED. THE TELEPHONE PERSON SET IT UP FOR ME BUT I SAID I WOULD FINISH THE ACCOUNT SETUP AND WHEN I WENT BACK I GOT THE MESSAGE THAT THE CODE HAD EXPIRED AND TO GET A NEW CODE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IT IS A SAMSUNG I THINK IT IS A j3. I AM 72 YEARS OLD I NOT AT THE TOP OF THE GAME WITH ALL OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

IT ISN'T THE PHONE PROBLEM IT IS THE ROKU SET UP THAT I NEED THE CODE FOR. THE TELEPHONE PERSON WAS HERE FOR A SATELITE PROBLEM ON THE TV AND DID ME A FAVOR HOOKING THE ROKU UP PROPERLY. I JUST NEED A NEW CODE TO FINISH THE ACCOUNT SET UP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

IT ISN'T A SMARTPHONE PROBLEM. PLEASE GIVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER TO ROKU PREMIER SO I CAN SPEAK TO AN INDIVIDUAL. I ONLY NEED A CODE TO SET UP THE ACCOUNT ON THE TV.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.